I believe that you deserve a joyful life. Through the study of the science of Positive Psychology, I’ve gathered a toolbox for attaining true and lasting contentment and peace.
I have 20 years experience coaching and counseling people in making lifestyle changes towards greater happiness, success and a fulfilling life. With a Master’s Degree in Teaching from Brown University, I’ve taught hundreds of people in a variety of fields.
As a graduate of the Kripalu Institute and the Institute of Wholebeing’s Certificate in Positive Psychology Program, I know the evidence-based tools and techniques to help you achieve a true sense of purpose, satisfaction, and greater happiness. I find this the most successful method of coaching for the most positive results.
I had a very successful career as an artist both as a jewelry designer and manufacturer. I created many pieces for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bergdorf Goodman, Red Envelope, and my own line which sold both nationally and internationally.
Additionally, in my career as a Substance Abuse Counselor, I’ve helped many people deal with their addictions and go on to experience a life filled with more peace and fulfillment.
The skills and experience I have had over many years as a successful artist and business owner, counselor, and mentor make me uniquely qualified to help you in your wish to move forward in your life in a positive, meaningful, satisfying direction.
It’s my greatest honor & pleasure to help you to live more authentically, with more happiness.
Education & Credentials
- Bucknell University, BA 1982 — Lewisburg, PA
- Brown University, MA in Teaching 1981 — Providence, RI
Counseling & Coaching
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, State of New Jersey, 2013
- Eighteen years Recovery Coaching
- Intensive Outpatient Director, Guided Life Structures, Somerville, NJ
- Dawn Hale Design (Owner, Jewelry Designer)
- Clients: Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bergdorf Goodman
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, State of New Jersey — Department of Marriage and Family Services
- Certified in Positive Psychology, Kripalu and Wholebeing Institute
- Certified Forgiveness Trainer
- Certified Yoga of Recovery
Memberships & Affiliations
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Coaching Professional Association (ICPA) at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Affiliate
- Psychology Today
- Wholebeing Institute
- International Positive Psychology Association
- Recovery Coaches International